Got Music DJ Entertainment
- Updated January 1, 2019 -
For over 20 years Got Music DJ Entertainment has taken the stress out of hiring a DJ and selecting the songs for your wedding ceremony and reception. We do that by providing you with everything needed to plan the music for your ceremony and reception.
- A simple contract written in plain language. The contract can be filled out online.
- Comprehensive and flexible wedding ceremony and reception planners. The planners can be filled out online.
- RGBW LED uplighting for the reception venue
- RGBW LED PAR wash lights, and 7-color/7 gobo LED moving-head lighting for the dance floor.
- Wireless handheld microphones for speeches and toasts.
- Wireless lavalier/lapel mics for the bride, groom and officiant. The brides mic is white. Groom and officiant mics are black.
- A recording of your ceremony hosted on our server. We send you a link to the recording. You can download it and save it, and share the link with family and friends.
- No charge for travel, set up, tear down or meetings.
- Online payments can be made through . You do not need a account to use this service.
- No service charge for payments made by credit/debit card through .
There are no add-ons or extras. Everything is included. It's simple: You just decide how long you want to party.
The view from the DJ. The speakers and dance floor lights are set up at each end of the head table,
with uplighting along the outer walls. Dance floor lighting is mounted on top of speakers, eliminating tripods.
My set up is flexible enough to work in any room
When you are shopping for a DJ for your event, don't just compare price, compare VALUE. Be sure you know exactly what you are getting for your money. The success of your event depends on it.
To book Got Music DJ Entertainment, or for additional information, click
© 2010, Jon Colip / Got Music DJ Entertainment. All rights reserved.